Prism 7 Resourcing
Position: Office Administrator
Salary: £22k per annum (temp to perm)
Hours: 09:00 – 16:00
Prism 7 Resourcing are seeking an office administrator with minute taking and Sage experience.
- Assisting with processing of wages procedure, inputting of operatives hours and absences.
- Receive and deal with all phone and email queries in a timely and professional manner.
- You will be expected to assist that all responses (written or verbal) for parking fines/penalties for Camden, Westminster and Central contracts are of a high quality, detailing appropriate advice and based on accurate information. Where necessary ensuring that appropriate internal ‘quality checks’ are undertaken before responses are issued.
- Preparing simple reports regarding RIVO, month end information in a timely manner.
- Processing invoices in Sage for Camden and Westminster on a monthly basis and contributing to completion of all management accounts.
- Raising and reconciling Purchase Orders in a timely manner.
- Receiving and arranging job orders in a timely manner.
- Note taking for meetings.
- Booking physio appointment and sending out confirmation.
- Must be a team player and work closely within the team to communicate issues as they arise. Receive, log and resolve if possible or escalate to the relevant parties.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure that all matters are dealt with in accordance with service standards.
- Escalate incidents/enquiries when required and advise managers of potential and actual problems.
- Required to gain authorization for any action that has a cost implication to the business.
- Comply/adhere to all VES Camden processes and consistent application of quality standard.
- Ensure all relevant training is completed.
- Working closely with other contract, i.e. Westminster and Central to cover payroll in the absence of payroll administrator.
- Maintain and update training database.
Skills / Requirements
- Sage experience / knowledge
- Minute taking experience
- Payroll experience
- Good verbal/written skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Prism 7 Resourcing are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.