Prism 7 Resourcing
Position: AIR FORWARDER
Location: London Heathrow
Prism 7 Resourcing are seeking for an experienced Air Freight Forwarder on behalf of an existing client.
Skills / Requirements
- Good communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of current and relevant laws and regulations in Logistic
- Previous experience withing Air Freight Forwarding
- Broad knowledge and experience of modern software applications, including MS Office
- Can work to strict deadlines
- Independently taking care of administrative and operational work based on defined instructions and/or known agreements.
- Job costings and invoicing of shipments
- Freight systems experience
- Freight forwarding problem resolution
- Ensure a timely and correct format (transfer) of papers, documents, and information.
- Give instructions to suppliers using cargo documents.
- Maintaining and developing contacts with other departments/sites, (potential) customers, suppliers, government agencies and other stakeholders for the purpose of work progress.
- Preventing, observing, and dealing with irregularities and problems concerning processes, procedures, work instructions and systems.
- Work closely with the Operations manager for Internal and external rates reviews.
- Remain in contact with customers and suppliers to maintain relationships
- To take part in customer reviews when required to build up visibility and relationships with customers.
- Assist sales and management with customer development
- Any other tasks as directed by their supervisor or line manager
- Applying relevant expertise and up-to-date laws and regulations.
Prism 7 Resourcing are an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.