Prism 7 Resourcing
Position: European Road Freight Operator
Salary: up to £28,000
Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Prism 7 Resourcing are seeking an experienced European Road Freight Operator for our client based in Brentwood.
Our client is a Global Logistics provider responsible for logistics solutions across omni channel distribution. They are committed to providing great service to consumers and businesses alike.
The business is vastly experienced with over 100 years of trading under their belt. If you want to work for a growing, reputable and quality driven business, then this is for you.
You will be working as part of a well established team, you’ll need to bring with you your knowledge and experience to further enhance our customer offerings
Responsibilities will include
- Experience working within a freight forwarding environment
- Knowledge of the road freight industry.
- 2 years (minimum) experience within a European road freight role
- Experience of calculating costs and charges
- Ability to manage multiple customer requirements at once
- General administrational skill i.e. filing, archiving
- A good understanding of taxable kilos European Road Freight Operator –
- Handling European groupage services, European markets, import and export.
- Arranging movement of freight from origin to final destination, both international and national. Liaising with customers, overseas partners and suppliers.
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, hardworking and have a can do attitude
- LCL experience
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- FCL (Forward Computers Ltd) very similar to Multifreight
- Confident telephone manner
- Being able to work under your own initiative
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A self-starter and go-getter
Prism 7 Resourcing are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.