Prism 7 Resourcing
Position: Organisational Development & Change Practitioner
Salary: Depending on experience
This role will facilitate building and enabling the workforce capacity in the critical capabilities, competencies and behaviours need to deliver our organisation plan. It will develop creative and innovative interventions which engage, motivate and ultimately empower leaders and their teams to take ownership for their development.
It will work on large or complex change projects using modern and relevant tools and techniques
This role will act as an internal consultant to provide expert advice, support and challenge to the organisation in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective organisational development and change interventions to foster a high performing culture where learning, change and diversity are the norm.
This role will work collaboratively across ODP & Service Design maximising the contribution, value and credibility this practice makes throughout the organisation.
- Working with Head of OD & Talent Management on delivery of the Council’s cultural change strategy and plan to support the introduction and integration of leading edge approaches in OD and change practices, including enabling behavioural change techniques.
- Working closely with partners and key stakeholders to provide expert OD and change advice, support and challenge, to ensure the achievement of the organisational vision and strategic aims.
- Working with others in the team, to deliver a coherent, high quality and efficient organisational development and change work plan, that supports the Council in meeting its strategy.
- Planning, designing, delivering and evaluating a range of organisational development and change interventions, to support the organisation’s strategic aims enabling new ways of working, operating models and cultures to be developed and embedded.
- Working as internal consultant with the commissioner of a programme of work, evaluating interventions to assess their impact and ensure appropriate organisational development and change is effectively measured for return on investment and long term value.
- Measuring the impact of OD and change interventions to inform future solutions.
- Collaborative working across ODP & Service Design and the wider organisation to promote and support the effective use of OD and change communities of practice to ensure consistency of approach in creating a learning organisation and centres of excellence in OD.
- Actively engaging in ongoing personal learning and development and team development, through engagement in professional supervision.
Skills / Requirements
- Educated to RQF level 6 (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- Strong understanding of leading edge organisation development and change theories and methods, with demonstrable experience of practical and successful application of these within a complex matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage with a range of partners and stakeholders clearly articulate messages to a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding. Able to confidently manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations.
- Ability to manage a demanding and diverse workload, remaining effective and credible under pressure.
- Previous experience of planning, designing, delivering and evaluating OD and change interventions, in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong experience in managing business transformation and change programmes and projects, with the ability to develop business cases, identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans.
- Strong working knowledge of current business technology
Prism 7 Resourcing are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.